TransferWise is an online money transfer service. Making transfers is easy.
Here’s a step by step guide with a bit more detail.
- Go to the TransferWise website
- Set up your money transfer on TransferWise:
– Enter the amount you wish to pay
– Choose the currency for Sender
– Choose USD for Recipient
- Press the button: “GET STARTED”
- Enter your email, create a password and press “SIGN UP” button
- Confirm the amount by pressing on ‘CONTINUE’ button
- Choose a ‘Personal‘ type if you transfer amount from your personal bank account or bank card
- Fill in your personal detail and press on ‘CONTINUE’ button
- Choose “Business or Charity” as a Recipient
- Fill in a Business/Charity information an click on ‘CONFIRM’ button
Name of the business: Ukrainian TV Company
Country: United States
Address: 1404 Avenue Z
ZIP code: 11235
- Review and confirm details of your transfer
- Choose a payment method at the payment step
- Fill in your card information if you choose the payment method a debit/credit card
- Enter the code confirmation from your bank and Confirm the payment
- Forward the confirmation to the email account: firstname.lastname@example.org.